Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 1 EOC: Stallions not Unicorns


My goal as a professional photographer is to pursue a career as a wedding photographer.  We live in Las Vegas that sees numerous weddings daily.  I know initially it is going to be tough to succeed, but I am willing to work hard with great determination.  I will market heavily online, bridal conferences, bridal shops and magazines.  I want couples to discover that I am a very good photographer and that they could refer me to their family and friends for their big day.  Since weddings are special events to remember another major goal is to help plan wedding photography from start to finish and provide my clients images to be treasured forever.  I enjoy overcoming challenging situations especially in photography where they suddenly surprise you.  I will strive to produce the most professional, artistic images to be preserved for a very long time.  Although traditional photography is usually the case, I will consider myself a wedding photojournalist as I love capturing candid moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment