Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


Before I became part of the phenomenal world of photography, the most exciting part of my day was serving the hotel guests  to help them make most out of their vacation.  This customer service has transferred to servicing my clients in the field of photography.
As a photographer I strive well in everything I do and create breathtaking images.  Always looking for different angles, unique pictures to provide the best story for that moment in time.  However, it is not just simply photography, but to capture those amazing emotions as well.  Whenever I can, I pick up my camera and just shoot whatever I can, and practice every chance I get to help me improve my skills.  I used to only see photography as a hobby, but now I see it as a career which helps friends, family and clients bring back memories.  It is always my goal to capture candid, unforgettable moments that tell charming delightful stories.  Each and every time, clients feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and the pictures I take are truly memorable and to be treasured forever.  I am flexible and truly listen to clients so that their needs, time and budget are met.

No comments:

Post a Comment