Monday, July 30, 2012

About me...

I have always loved ART…it’s in my blood.  As a kid, I would draw, paint or design something.  I would always appreciate artwork that’s around me.  Whenever I could, I would visit art museums and see the paintings and different designs.  I wanted to be just like the person who created that piece of art, and be famous like them.  And just like everybody else, I wanted to make some money doing it.  So it had to make sense financially.  Sell my art, sell my stuff, and grow it as a career.
Then photography came along.  I bought my first DSLR and have never stopped using it.  It would be with me in parties, weddings, different events, just about anywhere.  So it caught my interest and I started reading books on photography, watched videos on the internet and learned from professionals.  I know I could be just as good as them or better.
I am here at the Art Institute because I want to turn photography and art into a successful career.  I want to learn the different fields of photography.  Since Las Vegas is a wedding town, I should be able to profit as a wedding photographer.  Fashion photography is another interest of mine.  Eventually, I want to get into landscapes and present my work in art galleries.
I work a full time job and now full time in school and I want to be a professional photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment