Monday, July 30, 2012

EOC: Where am I at 50 years old

Since I am in the photography business, I see myself running a successful studio.  I will have my studio here in Las Vegas and since I am into paintings also I will have a few galleries opened.  They will be located locally here in Las Vegas, then in major cities like Los Angeles, and New York.  I will exhibit my artwork, paintings and photographs for the world to see.  I will be famous because of my work and be earning a lot of money.  Different businesses will commission me to do work and work will come so much that I would have to be selective about the clients with which I work.

On top of my photography career, income would be generated through different investments such as stocks and real estate.  My kids would be well taken care of and even their college would have been saved up for.  I would not have to rely on them to take care of me for the reason being that my businesses produce residual income.

I could take time off whenever I want as I will have an assistant who will take care of the business while I am gone.  Be sitting on the beach enjoying the sun or even skiing in the mountains, be on my expensive yacht, just taking the whole family out for fun.  Regardless, all the hard work I have done would definitely pay off.

In time, I will be holding seminars, even teaching classes in my spare time and even write a few best sellers.  Movie producers and executive businesses will hire me for consultation.  My group of friends will now be of the famous, successful kind as we share our thoughts and actions.  One thing for sure is that when I am 50, I will not be struggling to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment