Monday, September 17, 2012

BOC: Self Portrait



For this week's BOC I decided to take a self portrait as a funny photo.  I just wanted to make some funny faces so I took a few and I decided to post this one.  This highlights me as I try to look funny but not creepy.  Well, maybe just look at those eyes...maybe borderline creepy! lol  My facial expression here could be ambiguous because it looks like I am either scared or going after somebody or just plain comedy.  Do you think this maybe an award winning photo? Maybe not, but it was just fun to do.

I did not really care so much about the lighting in this one as I just wanted to make sure my whole facial expression can be seen.  This picture was taken in my office at my house.  If the viewer did not know me they might think that my eyes could be hypnotizing.

As a matter of fact I thought about taking some pictures with my DSLR but I just could not come up with any idea on how to present it, so I just opted for this simple one with my iphone.  This is a very handy gadget I might ad as not only does it provide considerably amazing quality pictures but always readily available.

No comments:

Post a Comment