Monday, August 13, 2012

EOC: How has Art changed me?

First of all, I have always loved art.  As a kid I used to draw and paint a lot.  Then I really started doing it as a hobby.  I never thought much about it and I would just play games, play sports in my spare time.  However, as I got older, I used art for relaxation and hung up the paintings on the wall in my house.  Additionally, I enjoyed taking pictures with just regular point and shoot cameras.  Consequently, a couple of years ago I bought my first dslr for a vacation.  I learnt to use this camera every which way possible and my passion for it just grew.  The major change for me is applying here at the Art Institute in which obviously the tuition cost a lot of money.  No matter though I am pursuing the career of photography and doing my best not just to get top grades but learn as much as I can.  This will eventually help me with running my own business, which I know is going to be very difficult, but at least I would not be going through it blindly and funds going to waste.  Since buying that camera, I would bring it with me in all occasions and usually I become the de facto event photographer.  Even with events from work, my co-workers love seeing my pictures.  When we have family outings I bring my camera to take photographs of my family. 

There are other reasons how art has changed me, even with the clothes I wear (which is the fashion side of art), and the fact that I bought my sportscar because of the blue color, not only because it is my favorite color but matches most of my clothes .  Whenever I watch movies I enjoy analyzing the visuals involved and how they were made.  I must say that art has definitely changed me a lot and I would continue art as a career because it is something I love doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment