Monday, August 20, 2012

BOC Week 7: A Collage of my life



This is my collage or story of my life, what I am about.  In this picture what I wanted to show were all the things I own, use, and some of my artwork.  Most people that know me have learnt that I have a blue sportscar and that I love sports and art.  Therefore these are the collection of stuff that I have in my life, from my car to sports to paintings.  I have been doing art all my life and I would use different mediums, hence in this image we could see the brushes and the spray cans I use to make my art.  Just behind them are some of the paintings that were made a few years ago.  I was interested in abstract and experimented with different ways of making creative paintings.  Expressing my creativity have always been a factor in my life.  The first thing viewers of my paintings would notice are the bright colors utilized.  I love using bright colors instead of dull monotones.  Additionally, there are spray cans that could be seen here.  What I love doing is called sprayart.  Most people that have not seen nor heard what sprayart is think that spray cans are just used for graffitis.  Of course this is not the case as one could create beautiful artworks with subjects such as seascape, dolphins, and space.

I regards to sports, I have been very sporty all my life as I must have played most of them, from basketball to soccer and even cricket!  Here, we could see my bicycle and a basketball to represent some of the sports I love.  Moreover, there are shoes here as I do have a large collection of shoes since I used to work for Nike.  Last but not the least in the bottom left corner we could see a Playstation 3 and a keyboard.  These things represent my love for gaming during my spare time.

Since this is supposed to be a collage, instead of pasting together different pictures of my life, I decided to just take a picture of materials that surround my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment